Skip to content
- These Terms and Conditions apply to the 2-hour consultation (“Consultation”) between you and The Nine Studio (“Company”) and are binding.
- By paying for a Consultation, you understand that the Consultation is non-refundable.
- All travel expenses related to a Consultation, including, but not limited to, transportation including airfare or other transit services, car rental, rideshares, taxi, etc., lodging, and per diem costs are non-refundable.
- If you need to reschedule the Consultation, you must notify the Company at least 7 days prior to the scheduled Consultation.
- A rescheduled Consultation must occur within one (1) month of the original Consultation date (“Reschedule Period”). If such rescheduled Consultation does not occur during the Reschedule Period, the fees paid for the Consultation will be forfeited. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if the Consultation cannot be rescheduled within Reschedule Period specifically due to Company’s lack of availability at any time during the Reschedule Period, Company will work with you to reschedule the Consultation outside of the Reschedule Period at Company’s sole discretion.
- You will be responsible for all additional costs related to a reschedule Consultation, including, but not limited to, transportation change or cancellation fees.
- Company will take photos and measurements during the Consultation in furtherance of providing a contract for services. You specifically acknowledge and agree that any pricing proposals for services is specifically dependent on those photos and measurements, and any changes you make to the space that impact the design or proposal based on such photos or measurements will be subject to additional fees.
- All photographs, measurements, initial designs, mood boards, proposals and any and all content created for the Consultation or as a result of the Consultation in furtherance of preparing a proposal or contract for services shall remain the intellectual property of Company (“Intellectual Property”). You shall not use or share such Intellectual Property with any third party. Any unauthorized use, disclosure, or sharing of Intellectual Property may be subject to licensing fees and Company reserves all rights, including taking legal action, to protect such Intellectual Property.